Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Few Fun Workouts

I love 10 minute workout videos. I’ll do several of them at a time or in a day, or I’ll just workout with the same video three times. I don’t enjoy full length 30+ minute videos as much. I think I just like the 10 minute countdown. I mean, I can handle anything for 10 minutes. 30 minutes? Not so much. What can I say? I’m a wuss.

I’m sure as I get stronger 30 minutes will seem doable. In the meantime, I’ll just stick with my 10 minute videos.

Here’s what I did today:

Tracy Anderson butt and abs (I can't make it embed for some reason and Blogger can't find it):


10 minute Buti class (You‘ll feel like an idiot doing this, but it‘s so fun. It‘s a combination of dance and yoga):


Tracy Anderson arms (No hand weights and, yet, so hard.):


Meditation for the day: I am making progress



No comments:

Post a Comment