Friday, November 8, 2013

2Fly Hip Hop Workout

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I’m not a fan of working out. I’ve gotten so fat and out of shape that it’s uncomfortable. Not the kind of uncomfortable that makes you feel awesome because you’re working hard and making progress. It’s the kind of uncomfortable that makes you feel like you might have a massive coronary and die. My workouts have to be fun, otherwise I give up like a big baby (you don’t see kicking and screaming in my blog’s description for nothing).  I have to get myself into better shape in order to get in better shape.

This is where YouTube comes in handy. I have found so many great workouts on there. Today I did a 2Fly Hip Hop workout that was so much fun. It’s one I know I’ll do over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment